222 Proverbs about Wisdom / Page 3
21. A fool finds pleasure in evil conduct, but a man of understanding delights in wisdom.
22. Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on the back of an ass.
23. Wisdom and virtue are like the two wheels of a cart.
24. A drop of luck is worth a cask of wisdom.
25. Arms are of little service abroad unless directed by the wisdom of counsellors at home.
26. Consideration is the parent of wisdom.
27. Experience purchased by suffering teaches wisdom.
28. He gets his wisdom cheaply who gets it at another's cost.
29. He is wise in vain who does not use his wisdom for his own advantage.
30. It is best to learn wisdom by the experience of others.