18 Proverbs about Winning
1. He who can predict winning numbers should not set off fire crackers.
2. Losing comes of winning money.
3. Sma' winnings mak a heavy purse.
4. When shepherds quarrel, the wolf has a winning game.
5. Nobody has ever bet enough on a winning horse.
6. There are two great pleasures in gambling: that of winning and that of losing.
7. The glory of ancestors should not prevent a man from winning glory for himself.
8. You never get a headache from winning.
9. Your ancestor's glory should not prevent you from winning your own.
10. If winning is not important, then why keep score.