80 Proverbs about Whoever
1. Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you.
2. Whoever tells the truth is chased out of nine villages.
3. Whoever cares to learn will always find a teacher.
4. Whoever invented work must not have had anything to do.
5. Whoever brings finds the door open for him.
6. The church, the sea, or the royal household, for whoever would thrive.
7. Whoever falls sick of folly, is long in getting cured.
8. Whoever teaches his son teaches not only his son but also his son's son, and so on to the end of generations.
9. You can throw a cat whoever you want, it always falls on its feet.
10. Whoever has only one garment does not wash it when it rains.