95 Proverbs about Void / Page 2
11. Boys avoid the bees that stung 'em.
12. The pope eats peasants, gulps gentlemen, and voids monks.
13. Who avoids small sins, does not fall into great ones.
14. Bathe early every day and sickness will avoid you.
15. A man devoid of religion is like a horse without a bridle.
16. Avoid bawling in conversation or in play.
17. Avoid gambling.
18. Avoid strife with those in power.
19. By a brave endurance of unavoidable evils, we conquer them.
20. In avoiding Charybdis, he falls into Scylla.