95 Proverbs about Void
1. Avoid suspicion: when you're walking through your neighbor's melon patch, don't tie your shoe.
2. Misfortune is not that which can be avoided, but that which cannot.
3. Often one finds one's destiny just where one hides to avoid it.
4. One should be just as careful in choosing one's pleasures as in avoiding calamities.
5. An easy shepherd makes the wolf void wool.
6. He who eats of the king's goose will void a feather forty years after.
7. He who turns aside avoids danger.
8. One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
9. You often meet your fate on the road you take to avoid it.
10. A danger foreseen is half avoided.