1699 Proverbs about Very
1. Everyone is wise until he speaks.
2. Every time one laughs a nail is removed from one's coffin.
3. Everybody has been young before, but not everybody has been old before.
4. Everyone is the age of their heart.
5. Everyone loves justice in the affairs of another.
6. When a rich man's dog died, everyone commiserated. When a poor man lost his mother, no one noticed.
7. God gives every bird his worm, but he does not throw it into the nest.
8. If the rich could hire the poor to die for them, the poor would make a very nice living.
9. A chick that will grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it hatches.
10. When you live next to the cemetery, you cannot weep for everyone.