240 Proverbs about Until
1. Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds water.
2. Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins.
3. Wait until it is night before saying that it has been a fine day.
4. Everyone is wise until he speaks.
5. A lie runs until it is overtaken by the truth.
6. Anger is the only thing to put off until tomorrow.
7. Bad is never good until worse happens.
8. Do not insult the mother alligator until after you have crossed the river.
9. Don't throw away your old shoes until you have got new ones.
10. Give neither advice nor salt, until you are asked for it.