12 Proverbs about Ungrateful
1. Hell is crowded with ungrateful wretches.
2. An ungrateful man is a tub full of holes.
3. To do good to the ungrateful is to throw rose-water into the sea.
4. The ungrateful son is like a wart on his father's face; to leave it there is unsightly, to cut it off is painful.
5. A grateful dog has more worth than an ungrateful man.
6. Most people forget everything except being ungrateful.
7. The wise man forgets insults as the ungrateful forget benefits.
8. Do good and throw it into the sea -- if it is not appreciated by an ungrateful man, it will be appreciated by God.
9. An ungrateful son is a wart on his father's nose -- he leaves it, it's ugly, he removes it, it hurts.
10. Hell is full of the ungrateful.