193 Proverbs about Trouble / Page 19
181. When one is in trouble, one remembers God.
182. The wiser the man, the more in trouble.
183. If you are a leader of peace, listen to the discourse of the petitioner. Be not abrupt with him; that would trouble him.
184. Don't meet troubles half-way.
185. When troubles are few, dreams are few.
186. Company in distress makes trouble less.
187. Let's face the facts and get at the root of trouble.
188. Tongue double brings trouble.
189. Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
190. One boy is more trouble that a dozen girls.