300 Proverbs about Times
1. A brave man dies but once, a coward many times.
2. Fall down seven times, get up eight.
3. We forget even incense in easy times; come hard times, we embrace the Buddha's feet.
4. A blind hen can sometimes find her corn.
5. A little man sometimes casts a long shadow.
6. Other times, other manners.
7. Parsley seed goes nine times to the Devil.
8. The best driver will sometimes upset.
9. The reputation of a man is like his shadow; it sometimes follows and sometimes precedes him, it is sometimes longer and sometimes shorter than his natural size.
10. The threatener sometimes gets a beating.