10 Proverbs about Threw
1. The ox that tossed me threw me into a good place.
2. Every little helps to lighten the freight, said the captain, as he threw his wife overboard.
3. "Almost a hit," said the boy as he threw the stone at his dog and hit his stepmother's leg.
4. "Age before beauty," said the devil as he threw his grandmother off' the stairs.
5. "All freight lightens," said the skipper, when he threw his wife overboard.
6. The widow is just as fiery as the horse that threw her.
7. He has stirred up, or threw a stone into, still water.
8. He threw the reins between the horses.
9. He threw in the towel.
10. When they fooled the chicken they threw her into a carrying basket.