76 Proverbs about Thorns
1. If you scatter thorns, don't go barefoot.
2. He who plants thorns must never expect to gather roses.
3. The rose has thorns only for those who would gather it.
4. The way of a slothful man is as a hedge of thorns.
5. If you lie upon roses when young, you will lie upon thorns when old.
6. He pays dear for honey who licks it off thorns.
7. He who sows thistles reaps thorns.
8. Who sows thorns let him not walk bare-foot.
9. Instead of complaining that the rosebush is full of thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
10. It is dear honey that must be licked off thorns.