35 Proverbs about Thinking
1. The foolish man lies awake all night Thinking of his many problems; When the morning comes he is worn out And his trouble is just as it was.
2. If you get to thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around.
3. A girl unemployed is thinking of mischief.
4. Let not your shirt know your way of thinking.
5. Some thinking to avenge their shame increase it.
6. Eating and drinking Shouldn't keep us from thinking.
7. Who has never done thinking never begins doing.
8. Thinking is not knowing.
9. Thinking is the essence of wisdom.
10. Time and thinking tame the strongest grief.