153 Proverbs about Teeth
1. Greedy eaters dig their graves with their teeth.
2. If you can't bite, don't show your teeth.
3. Don't show your teeth if you can't bite.
4. Glutton: one who digs his grave with his teeth.
5. Some have bread who have no teeth left.
6. Revenge of an hundred years old hath still its sucking teeth.
7. That miller is honest who has hair on his teeth.
8. Adam ate the apple, and our teeth still ache.
9. Even a frog would bite if it had teeth.
10. He who has teeth has no bread, and he who has bread has no teeth.