117 Proverbs about Strength
1. Dwell not upon thy weariness, thy strength shall be according to the measure of thy desire.
2. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
3. True strength lies in gentleness.
4. Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
5. Men know not all their faults, oxen all their strength.
6. If youth but had the knowledge and old age the strength.
7. One has always strength enough to bear the misfortunes of one's friends.
8. Policy goes beyond strength.
9. Cunning surpasses strength.
10. There is no strength without unity.