108 Proverbs about Stones
1. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
2. Don't waste too many stones on one bird.
3. O eggs, never fight with stones.
4. Small ills are the fountains of most of our groans. Men trip not on mountains, they stumble on stones.
5. The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
6. To persecute the unfortunate is like throwing stones on one fallen into a well.
7. You buy land, you buy stones; you buy meat, you buy bones.
8. Eggs should not fight stones.
9. You must not throw stones into your neighbor's garden.
10. Drive gently over the stones.