43 Proverbs about Sparrow
1. A spoken word is not a sparrow. Once it flies out, you can't catch it.
2. Sparrows who emulate peacocks are likely to break a thigh.
3. A sparrow in hand is worth a pheasant that flieth by.
4. A sparrow in hand is worth more than a vulture flying.
5. A sparrow in the hand is better than a pigeon on the wing.
6. Two sparrows on the same ear of corn are not long friends.
7. Two sparrows upon one ear of corn make ill agreement.
8. A sparrow in the hand is better than a pigeon on the roof.
9. Better a sparrow in the hand than two flying.
10. A sparrow in the hand is better than a bustard on the wing.