130 Proverbs about Sometimes
1. A blind hen can sometimes find her corn.
2. A little man sometimes casts a long shadow.
3. The best driver will sometimes upset.
4. The reputation of a man is like his shadow; it sometimes follows and sometimes precedes him, it is sometimes longer and sometimes shorter than his natural size.
5. The threatener sometimes gets a beating.
6. He who would succeed at court, must lie sometimes low, sometimes high.
7. What one knows it is useful sometimes to forget.
8. Cunning men's cloaks sometimes fall.
9. Even the fool says a wise word sometimes.
10. He that seeks, finds, and sometimes what he would rather not.