130 Proverbs about Sometimes / Page 13
121. Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.
122. Sometimes clemency is cruelty, and cruelty clemency.
123. Ambition is like hunting for whales - sometimes you lose them.
124. Delays increase desires and sometimes extinguish them.
125. Enough is enough and sometimes plenty.
126. Figures don't lie, but sometimes liars figure.
127. It is sometimes best to burn your bridges behind you.
128. Sometimes the remedy is worse than the disease.
129. The saddest dog sometimes wags its tail.
130. Sometimes life can be as bitter as dragon tears. But whether dragon tears are bitter or sweat depends entirely on how each man perceives them.