85 Proverbs about Shoes
1. Don't throw away your old shoes until you have got new ones.
2. It's no use carrying an umbrella if your shoes are leaking.
3. He who rides the mule shoes her.
4. He who waits for a dead man's shoes is in danger of going barefoot.
5. The cobbler always wears the worst shoes.
6. Doctor Luther's shoes do not fit every parish priest.
7. Everybody must wear out one pair of fool's shoes, if he wear no more.
8. Between saying and doing, many a pair of shoes is worn out.
9. Never let your feet run faster than your shoes.
10. A pair of light shoes is not all that is needed for dancing.