33 Proverbs about Shepherd
1. An easy shepherd makes the wolf void wool.
2. He who has daughters is always a shepherd.
3. If wishes were true, shepherds would be kings.
4. Red sky at night, shepherd's delight; red sky in the morning, shepherd's warning.
5. Straying shepherd, straying sheep.
6. When shepherds quarrel, the wolf has a winning game.
7. When the dog is awake, the shepherd may sleep.
8. The good shepherd shears, not flays.
9. It is the part of a good shepherd to shear his flock, not to skin it.
10. The more shepherds the less care.