40 Proverbs about Shade
1. A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.
2. Do not cut down the tree that gives you shade.
3. Do not cut down the tree that gives you shade.
4. You are like a tree, giving your shade to the outside.
5. One generation plants the trees, another gets the shade.
6. The one who plants the tree is not the one who will enjoy its shade.
7. Great trees give more shade than fruit.
8. No tree so small but it can cast a shade.
9. What's the good of a sun-dial in the shade?
10. Large trees give more shade than fruit.