116 Proverbs about Seas
1. A word out of season may mar a whole lifetime.
2. Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.
3. Put no faith in a drunkard's prophecy, another man's dog, or the weather at any season.
4. Elbow-grease is a great preventative of disease.
5. Old love and old brands kindle at all seasons.
6. The doctor is often more to be feared than the disease.
7. To rebel in season is not to rebel.
8. Different fields, different grasshoppers; different seas, different fish.
9. A disease known is half cured.
10. Everything is good in its season.