14 Proverbs about Scabby
1. One scabby sheep is enough to spoil the whole flock.
2. There never was a scabby sheep in a flock that didn't like to have a comrade.
3. One scabby sheep spoils a flock.
4. A scabby colt may make a good horse.
5. A head is not to be cut off because it is scabby.
6. Fine linen often conceals scabby skin.
7. He who feels himself scabby, let him scratch.
8. A scabby head fears the comb.
9. One scabby sheep infects the whole flock.
10. A tender-hearted mother makes a scabby daughter.