157 Proverbs about Save
1. For age and want save while you may, no morning sun lasts a whole day.
2. It is not economical to go to bed early to save the candles if the result is twins.
3. There is no economy in going to bed early to save candles if the result is twins.
4. A stitch in time saves nine.
5. God save me from those I trust in.
6. God save you from a man who has but one business.
7. God saves the moon from the wolves.
8. One may steal nothing save a lawyer's purse.
9. People take more pains to be damned than to be saved.
10. 'Tis a good farthing that saves a penny.