107 Proverbs about Room
1. In the courtroom of the conscience, a case is always in progress.
2. Empty rooms make giddy housewives.
3. An old broom knows the corners of the house.
4. Between a woman's "Yes" and "No" there is no room for the point of a needle.
5. In time of war the devil makes more room in hell.
6. The empty waggon must make room for the full one.
7. There is always room at the top.
8. An old broom knows the dirty corners best.
9. A new broom is good for three days.
10. He who buys the broom can also buy the handle.