348 Proverbs about Right
1. May you have a lawsuit in which you know you are in the right.
2. There are three things which if one does not know, one cannot live long in the world: what is too much for one, what is too little for one, and what is just right for one.
3. Kill the chicken to frighten the monkey.
4. Laws control the lesser man; right conduct controls the greater one.
5. So long as a man is angry he cannot be in the right.
6. Where a chest lieth open, a righteous man may sin.
7. Does the left hand chop off the right?
8. If Candlemas day be sunny and bright, winter will have another flight; if Candlemas day be cloudy with rain, winter is gone and won't come again.
9. If the left hand battles the right, who wins?
10. By dint of going wrong all will come right.