41 Proverbs about Remove / Page 4
31. To remove a fly from a friend's forehead never use a hatchet.
32. When bad luck chooses you as a companion, even a ripe banana can remove your teeth.
33. When many trees fall on top of one another, a wise man removes the one on top first.
34. Alacci, remove the bones and be left with the bother.
35. Who doesn't want a fire, should remove the wood.
36. When you remove the pack-saddle the sores become visible.
37. The sight of books removes sorrow from the heart.
38. If you want to dismantle a hedge, remove one thorn bush at a time.
39. Better not remove at all than do so and then regret it.
40. The Foolish Old Man Removes a Mountain.