77 Proverbs about Receive
1. The receiver is as bad as the thief.
2. A bride received into the home is like a horse that you have just bought; you break her in by constantly mounting her and continually beating her.
3. Forget the favors you have given; remember those received.
4. Forget favours you have bestowed, remember those you have received.
5. Many look with one eye at what they give, but with seven at what they receive.
6. Who receives, should thank; who gives, should be silent.
7. He who does the wrong forgets it, but not he who receives it.
8. Who gives sell, sells dear, if the receiver be not a churl.
9. Give assistance, and receive thanks lighter than a feather: injure a man, and his wrath will be like lead.
10. Ever receive a present with approbation.