85 Proverbs about Pride
1. A proud heart can survive a general failure because such a failure does not prick its pride.
2. Pride and dignity would belong to women if only men would leave them alone.
3. Pride feels no pain.
4. Pride goes before a fall.
5. Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
6. There is no pride like that of a beggar grown rich.
7. No pride like that of an enriched beggar.
8. Too much humility is pride.
9. If pride were an art, how many doctors we should have.
10. Pride went out on horseback, and returned on foot.