56 Proverbs about Price
1. A country where flowers are priced so as to make them a luxury has yet to learn the first principles of civilization.
2. Gold has its price; learning is beyond price.
3. Love cannot be bought or sold, its only price is love.
4. Every time history repeats itself the price goes up.
5. Love is the true price at which love is bought.
6. One kindness is the price of another.
7. I would not purchase it at the price of a rotten nut.
8. Buy him at his own price and sell him at yours and you'll make no bargain.
9. He is never likely to have a good thing cheap that is afraid to ask a price.
10. He who would have good cabbage, must pay its price.