15 Proverbs about Presents
1. A fool judges people by the presents they give him.
2. Little presents maintain friendship.
3. Presents keep friendship warm.
4. A friend that you buy with presents, will be bought from you.
5. His presents conceal a baited hook.
6. Presents from an enemy must be received with suspicion.
7. Presents more burdensome than profitable.
8. Presents make women affable, priests indulgent, and the law crooked.
9. We make big promises to avoid little presents.
10. A foolish bride gets no presents.