233 Proverbs about Play
1. Turnabout is fair play.
2. Those who play at bowls must look out for rubbers.
3. If an enemy is annoying you by playing well, consider adopting his strategy.
4. If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
5. He plays well that wins.
6. It is well to leave off playing when the game is at its best.
7. Of two lookers on one is sure to become a player.
8. You play with edged tools.
9. He who plays with a sword plays with the devil.
10. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.