48 Proverbs about Pipe
1. He that leaves certainty and sticks to chance, When fools pipe he may dance.
2. He who pays the piper calls the tune.
3. No longer pipe, no longer dance.
4. The bagpipe never utters a work till its belly is full.
5. He that sits among reeds, cuts pipes when he pleases.
6. The poor must dance as the rich pipe.
7. Men are like bagpipes: no sound comes from them till they're full.
8. The old pipe gives the sweetest smoke.
9. Every reed will not make a pipe.
10. Bring not a bagpipe to a man in trouble.