99 Proverbs about Penny / Page 4
31. A penny is a lot of money--if you haven't got a penny.
32. A penny is sometimes better spent than spared.
33. Penny wise, and pound foolish.
34. Penny wise, and pound foolish.
35. He who hasn't a penny sees bargains everywhere.
36. A pound's worth of tears will not settle a penny's worth of debt.
37. A penny saved is better than a florin earned.
38. A penny saved is a penny earned.
39. A penny saved is very grateful.
40. Don't spoil the ship for a halfpenny of tar.