13 Proverbs about Onto
1. Donkey's lips don't fit onto a horse's mouth.
2. A bird that flies from the ground onto an anthill, does not know that it is still on the ground.
3. A ripe pear is more likely to fall in the shit than onto the clean ground.
4. You have to put a young girl onto an old man.
5. If a stone falls on an egg, it is bad for the egg; if an egg falls onto a stone, it is still bad for the egg.
6. Who reaches for the spruce, falls down onto the juniper.
7. No matter how high the squirrel jumps, it will eventually fall onto the ground.
8. If one saws pumpkins with the devil, they will bash onto one's head.
9. Honorable is the person who is aware of his power, yet refrains from inflicting bad things onto others.
10. A frog hopped onto a wall and cried, 'I can see Kashmir!'