67 Proverbs about Offer / Page 2
11. He who receives the offerings let him ring the bells.
12. When a good offer comes for your daughter, don't wait till her father returns from market.
13. When they offer you a ring, hold out your finger.
14. The scoffer's own house is often on fire.
15. Offer a clown your finger, and he'll take your fist.
16. Proffered service is little valued.
17. Proffered service stinks.
18. The first occasion offered quickly take, lest thou repine at what thou didst forsake.
19. Offer the lazy an egg, and they'll want you to peel it for them.
20. Ask a lot, but take what is offered.