300 Proverbs about Night
1. Wait until it is night before saying that it has been a fine day.
2. The foolish man lies awake all night Thinking of his many problems; When the morning comes he is worn out And his trouble is just as it was.
3. Daylight follows a dark night.
4. However long the night, the dawn will break.
5. Curse your wife at evening, sleep alone at night.
6. Riches: a dream in the night; fame: a gull floating on water.
7. The first half of the night, think of your own faults; the second half, the faults of others.
8. The longer the night lasts, the more our dreams will be.
9. The man who does not learn is dark, like one walking in the night.
10. If blood is spilt on you before breakfast, you will shed blood before nightfall.