107 Proverbs about Nail / Page 2
11. One man knocks in the nail, and another hangs his hat on it.
12. He takes out a nail and puts in a pin.
13. Leave no nail unclenched.
14. The nail that sticks its head up is the one that gets hit.
15. The nail that sticks out is hammered down.
16. The nail that sticks up will be hammered down.
17. Imitate the snail in deliberation, the bird in execution.
18. You have hit the nail on the head.
19. For want of a nail the shoe is lost.
20. In frosty weather a nail is worth a horse.