107 Proverbs about Nail
1. Every time one laughs a nail is removed from one's coffin.
2. Don't waste good iron for nails or good men for soldiers.
3. A man travels as far in a day as a snail in a hundred years.
4. He who wishes to make a golden door drives a nail into it every day.
5. He will not lost the parings of his nails.
6. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
7. A nail secures the horse-shoe, the shoe the horse, the horse the man, the man the castle, and the castle the whole land.
8. Drive not a second nail till the first be clinched.
9. He who buys a house gets many a plank and nail for nothing.
10. He who heeds not the lost shoe-nail, will soon lose the horse.