67 Proverbs about Miser
1. When a rich man's dog died, everyone commiserated. When a poor man lost his mother, no one noticed.
2. Hope is the nurse of misery.
3. A miserly father makes a prodigal man.
4. No feast like a miser's.
5. The miser and the pig are of no use till dead.
6. A miser and a liar bargain quickly.
7. A miser is ever in want.
8. A proud pauper and a rich miser are contemptible beings.
9. He is miserable indeed that must lock up his miseries.
10. He is miserable once, who feels it; but twice, who fear it before it comes.