43 Proverbs about Minds
1. A thousand cups of wine do not suffice when true friends meet, but half a sentence is too much when there is no meeting of minds.
2. Unplowed fields make hollow bellies; unread books make hollow minds.
3. Great minds think alike.
4. Many men, many minds.
5. Wise men change their minds, fools never.
6. Small minds are captivated by trifles.
7. Again and again I beg and pray of you to live merrily: should aught distress you, dismiss it from your minds.
8. He that minds his business at home, will not be accused of taking part in the fray.
9. So many heads, so many minds.
10. When every one minds his own business the work is done.