90 Proverbs about Mend
1. What breaks in a moment may take years to mend.
2. First mend yourself, and then mend others.
3. Get the coffin ready and watch the man mend.
4. All the smiths . . . can't mend a broken egg.
5. Can a burst dam be mended with toothpicks?
6. If you are praised by a villain, mend your ways at once.
7. A gentlemen of Beauce who stays in bed till his breeches are mended.
8. A jackfish does more than a letter of recommendation.
9. A woman and a ship ever want mending.
10. He that stumbles and falls not, mends his pace.