177 Proverbs about Meat
1. Meat and mass never hindered man.
2. The talker will lead the dog to the meat market.
3. Of all meat in the world drink goes down the best.
4. You buy land, you buy stones; you buy meat, you buy bones.
5. You can't fare well, but you must cry roast meat.
6. It is ill done to chain a dragon for roasting your meat.
7. A friend's meat is soon ready.
8. Priestly knaves sweat hard at their meat, but never at work get into a heat.
9. Quick at meat, quick at work.
10. What's one man's meat's another man's poison.