102 Proverbs about Means
1. A little dinner, long expected and cold, is by no means given, but dearly sold.
2. When the devil says his paternosters he means to cheat you.
3. A young doctor means a new graveyard.
4. He who wipes the child's nose, means to kiss the mother's cheek.
5. Like blood, like means, and like age, make the happiest marriage.
6. The dog that means to bite don't bark.
7. By fair means or foul.
8. By good means or bad.
9. He argues in vain who argues without means.
10. He either wheedles by suasive means or terrifies by threats.