108 Proverbs about Marriage
1. Marriage is like a groundnut: you have to crack them to see what is inside.
2. Dream of a funeral and you hear of a marriage.
3. A hawk's marriage: the hen is the better bird.
4. In marriage cheat who can.
5. Marriages are written in heaven.
6. To eat and drink, and sleep together, is marriage, methinks.
7. Early marriage, long love.
8. Like blood, like means, and like age, make the happiest marriage.
9. Marriage is heaven and hell.
10. One marriage is never celebrated but another grows out of it.