102 Proverbs about Market
1. Call someone your lord and he'll sell you in the slave market.
2. The talker will lead the dog to the meat market.
3. Buy when it is market time.
4. There come just as many calf-skins as cow-skins to market.
5. A market is three women and a goose.
6. He who builds a house in the market-place, builds either too high or too low.
7. There goes more than one ass to market.
8. Two women and a goose make a market.
9. A want of pence stops all your marketing.
10. He'd skin a louse, and send the hide and fat to market.