39 Proverbs about Mans
1. A mansion pulled down is half built up again.
2. The gentle hawk mans herself.
3. The Germans carry their wit in their fingers.
4. The Italians cry, the Germans bawl, and the French sing.
5. The Italians are wise before the act, the Germans in the act, the French after the act.
6. The workmanship surpassed the material.
7. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
8. If you fear God, you won't fear humans.
9. A mans greatest shortcoming is that he neglects his own field and weeds that of others.
10. The Germans in the stable, the Czech in the kitchen and the French in bed.