43 Proverbs about Manner
1. When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
2. Manners maketh man.
3. A devil with fine manners can still carry you only to hell.
4. Other times, other manners.
5. Different times different manners.
6. Evil communications corrupt good manners.
7. Success alters our manners.
8. The rough manners of the vulgar are contagious.
9. Good manners and plenty of money will make my son a gentlemen.
10. As are the times, so are the manners.