588 Proverbs about Look / Page 59
581. Different flowers look good to different people.
582. Do not look where you fall but where you slipped.
583. Flowers look different in different eyes.
584. Look at a leopard through a pipe.
585. Looking for a donkey on its very back.
586. You looked high and low till your iron shoes were worn out but still to no avail. Then you chanced upon it without ever looking.
587. A fool looks for dung where the cow never browsed.
588. When a needle falls into a deep well, many people will look into the well, but few will be ready to go down after it.